This chapter introduces how to use Autel MaxiAP AP200, including how to download and install App, register and login and describes problems that you may encounter while using the MaxiAP AP200.
How to download and install the App?
Search for MaxiAP AP200 in Google Play or App Store to download and install the app to your device.
How to register and log in?
Step 1: Open the MaxiAP AP200 you download
Step 2: Tap Register near the top right of the screen
Step 3: Register according to the on-screen instructions
Step 4: Log in with your registered email address and password.
How to use MaxiAP AP200?
Step 1: Tap Me and select VCI Management. Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number. Tap Bind to bind VCI.
Step 2: Tap Mall or the plus sign below the Diagnose list to purchase and install software
Step 3: Plug the connector of the MaxiAP AP200 tool into the vehicle’s data link connector (DLC)
Step 4: Turn on the vehicle ignition switch and then turn off
Step 5: Connect VCI
- For Andriod devices, tap Me >VCI Connection or the VCI button near the top right of the Home screen.
- For iOS devices, tap Setting >Bluetooth on your iOS device to open the Bluetooth function.
- After that, tap the Bluetooth name of the MaxiAP AP200tool to pair it with the device.
- The Bluetooth name starts with AP, followed by the serial number of the tool.
Now, your MaxiAP AP200 is ready to use.
Vehicle linking error
A communication error occurs if the MaxiAP AP200 fails to communicate with the vehicle’s control module when performing diagnostic procedures. Please do the following check-ups:
- Verify that the ignition is ON. ü
- Check that the MaxiAP AP200 connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC.
- Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds. Then turn the ignition back on and continue the operation. ü
- Verify the control module is not defective.