2013 BMW 528i F10 Cas4/4+ add new smart remotes via obd by Autel MaxiIM IM608.
Smart key chip: Hitag Pro 49
- Turn ignition on, connect MaxiFlash JVCI toIM608 by USB to OBDII. Connect XP400 via USB port.
- IMMO→BMW→ Smart Mode
- Try to delete all fault code by clear code operation
- Key number: position used key 1, 2, 4 try to program free key 3
Go to system mode ECU upgrade functions
- System mode→CAS4/CAS4+ immobilizer system→ programming operation→ ECU upgrade function
- Wait 7-8 minutes to upgrade ECU
Go back to smart mode to read SK
- Press ESC to smart mode→key learning
- Key learning by obd→read SK by obd
- Download files
- Find SK process time about 10 minutes
- Dashboard will be ON and OFF
- Put working key to start coil position, and press OK
- Now got SK password
- Input SK secret key→CAS4+ → Fill all SK
- Choose key position 3 and write new key
- Put new key close to start coil position, press OK.
- Key learning
- Put key close to ignition coil then press start button 10s
- Now key number 3: already used
- Test remote, test start engine