This post is available on how to use CGDI Prog BMW key programmer to diagnose 2016 Mini Cooper.
Vehicle: 2016 Mini Cooper E series R60 CAS3+ N16
- Vehicle connects OBD wire harness
- Open the car ACC button
- Connect the device and open the CGDI software
- Select “BMW Diagnosis” and click in
- Whether to scan vehicle quickly, click “yes”
- Display information about the car, click “ok”
- Scan the information of whole modules of the vehicle and the modules marked “red” are those that need to be repaired
- Click on the “Clear Allcode”
- After clearing there are still 2 fault codes left, you can check the hardware of the vehicle
- Select the fault code and click “read code”
- Read the second fault code
Operation completed, this function is applicable to all models of BMW.