JMD Handy Baby 2 Copies ID48 96bits key in 2 steps
JMD Handy Baby 2 Copy ID48 96bits key in 3 steps: 1st step to decode(choose decode first then collect the data), 2nd step to clone.
Here we go.
96-bit is the key/key of the 48 chip total of 12ates bytes of hexadecimal data
Volkswagen/Skoda: Applicable to all models that can be replaced with glass tubes, except MQB and electronics
Other models: all glass tube 48 chip models
Step 1: Decode
Collect the first set of data.
Collect the second set of data.
Collect the third set of data and read the original car key.
Choose on-line (PC).
JMD client choose 96bit 48 decode.
96bit 48 decode.
Send data to JMD client.
Step 2: Handy Baby 2 Clone 96bits 48 chip
- After receiving the E-mail after successful decoding, copy the key
- Handy-baby connect JMD APP
- Handy- baby choose “96bit5 -Dec”>”CLONE” >”Copy(APP)
- The original car key is placed in the identification antenna to read
- Successful password extraction
- C-JMD48/S-CHIP is placed vertically into the identification antenna, OK key copy.