If you encounter the situation of can not find the mileage correction function or entire menu disappear(as shown below)on OBDSTAR X300 DP PLUS tablet, there is a quick way to solve it.
1. Enter Home button, choose 【ES File Explore】
- Click【Home】, and then click【DP】
- After entering the DP menu, choose the SN No. file, for example, 9514XXXXXXXX–FUNCTION–MILEAGE, at the bottom of this file, there will be a 【en.cfg】, find and delete it.
- Re-start the device
- Enter 【upgrade】menu, then choose any of mileage correction software, download it.
- You can see the mileage correction function and the menu appear on the X300 DP PLUS.
Hope it helps you.