Audi Q5 year 2010 add new smart remote(no need to put out any plugs) by OBD with Autel MaxiIM IM608.
Here are the steps for you.
Tools: XP400, Autel MaxiIM IM608
Vehicle: Audi Q5 year 2010
Note: customers have only valet key, want to add more smart remotes.
- Connect XP400 via USB cable
- Connect IM608+ JVCI to OBD port
- Insert programmed key into slot to turn on
- Audi→smart mode
- Check key status: 2 keys present in vehicle
- Key learning
- Read IMMO data, recommend pressing hazard lamp until finish process
- Make dealer key, press “Yes”
- Put new remote into keyhole on XP400 programmer, press” Yes”
- Write dealer key on Autel IM608
- Make dealer key success, do you want to make more dealer key, press “no”
- Key learning→key adaption to vehicle
- Number of keys that need to be learned: 2
14. Put in the keys that need to be learned sequence turn “ON”
15.Key status recognition: L3 0/ 2→ Key status recognition: L3 1/ 2
- put 2 nd key into switch slot and turn on
Key status recognition: L3 2/2
- Key learning success
Test start and remote: OK.